First and foremost I love creating a connection with all of my clients. It's important to me that I am trusted so I can make my clients feel the best in their own skin. I strive to only use products that are sustainable, eco friendly, and free from toxins. While I love makeup, I also try to emphasize the person, and not mask them with makeup. My style is not one for "trendy" looks, or brides who want the latest "in-style" My brides are looking to elevate their natura beauty, while remaining classic and timeless.
Ethereal Beauty and Wellness’s facials are more spa like and relaxing. In both the Express(30min’ish) and Relaxation facial (1hr’ish) we will use products aimed to your skincare concern with a focus on hydration, exfoliation and deep relaxation. Both services include facial massage. Relaxation facial includes decollate and neck, arm shoulder massage.
Dermaplaning is an physical exfoliation that removes surface dead skin cells and vellous hair from the face. This form of exfoliation smooths the skin and allows for the active ingredients in skincare products and treatments to penetrate deeper into the skin furthering their anti-aging benefits. Alternatives to dermaplaning include microdermabrasion and scrubs for exfoliation, and waxing, threading or cream depilatory for hair removal. There is no single treatment to replace dermaplaning.
Yes, including but not limited to diabetes, cancer, active acne, bleeding disorders and the inability for blood to coagulate following injury. Certain medications including blood thinners, higher dosages of Aspirin, and Accutane are contraindicated for this treatment due to increased sensitivity and/or the possibility of delayed clotting from a nick or cut.
All of Sorella’s products are cruelty free, paraben and sulfate free but many are also vegan and gluten free! Those that are not Vegan contain honey or beeswax only.
Waxing is never done on clients taking Accutane and is not recommended for clients taking Retin A, Renova, Differin or other types of skin thinning acne medications. Please read the label carefully and consult your dermatologist if you are taking any medication or using any topical cream that contains these medications. Individuals do react differently to these medications and sometimes waxing can be done if proper patch testing is completed.
• Accutane (Acne medication) – You must be off this medication treatment course a minimum of one (1) year prior to waxing.
• Adapalene (Acne medication)
• Alustra (Retin A)
• Avage (See Tazorac – Acne medication)
• Avita (See Retin A)
• Differin (Acne medication)
• Isotretinoin (See Accutane)
• Renova (See Retin A)
• Retin A (Acne and Anti-aging medication)
• Tazarac (Acne medication)
• Tazarotene (See Tazorac)
• Tretinoin (See Retin A)
If you are currently using any of the following, please inform your technician. These products can make the skin more sensitive. Thin, sensitive skin is more vulnerable to lifting and sensitivity during waxing.
• Other Acne medications not listed above
• Bleaching agents for hair (used mostly for upper lip)
• Bleaching agents for pigmentation of skin (Hydraquinone, Trilumena)
Previous chemical depilatories such as Nair
• Benzoyl Peroxide (ProActive)
• Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Glycolic, Lactic)
• Oral Antibiotics
• Topical Antibiotics
• Salicylic Acid
• Other exfoliants
Please read these valuable guidelines
• Sunburned, irritated or areas with open skin cannot be waxed.
• Moles cannot be waxed.
• You must wait a minimum of seven (7) days before waxing after a light chemical peel or Microdermabrasion
• Waxing cannot be performed if you have been in a tanning booth the same day.
• Waxing cannot be performed if you have had laser skin resurfacing within the past year.
• Waxing cannot be performed if you have had a physician administered peel within the past two (2) years.
• If irritation should occur, recommend you use an antibiotic ointment such as Neosporin to keep the area continually moist to avoid infection and scabbing.
• No sun/tanning booths for 2 days following a waxing treatment. Extra precaution should be taken if using tanning accelerators. Wait 2-3 days to wax before/after tanning with accelerators.
• No hot baths for 24 hours following a body waxing treatment.
• No abrasives for 24 hours following a waxing treatment.
• No deodorants for 24 hours following an underarm waxing treatment.
• Women may experience extra sensitivity to waxing up to a week prior to the beginning of their menstrual cycle.
She not only made me feel extra fabulous but her makeup skills are crazy on point! Wedding in June and my makeup stayed perfect ALL DAY!! Thank you again Stephanie, I'll be coming to you again for our next special occasion
Stephanie is well educated and passionate about what she does. She did a makeup class for my baby sprinkle and I learned so much about makeup application from her. Her makeup artist abilities are simply beautiful and I’ll be back! I highly recommend her not only for services for small group parties as well!
I love makeup by Stephanie! I had her do my beauty makeup for both my wedding and my brother's wedding and with them both being outdoors on hot/humid days! It stayed perfect throughout the day/night indoor and out!
She's very personable and very easy to be comfortable around. I'm STRONGLY considering leaving palm beach tan (a place that constantly jacks up prices and has sub par standards) and just start scheduling with Stephanie every few weeks. Will absolutely be worth it!! Not to mention she gets ALL of the spots a spray booth misses!!
She was really great about working around my kiddos schedule to get me dolled up for a job interview. She made me feel relaxed and after everything was done, I felt pretty, confident, and still like myself. Would recommend again and again!